Healthcare / Medical / Long-Term Care IndustriesHealthcare Market Research Experts Can Help Improve The Patient Experience
At Your Service
Results don’t happen by accident. Healthcare companies that create consistently exceptional customer / patient experiences don’t succeed because they always hire better employees or offer better services at lower prices. They succeed because they build carefully aligned systems that everyone in the organization uses to measure, manage and improve the patient experience.
When aligned properly with other measurement and management tools, healthcare market research services can give you insights you can use to more reliably predict patient satisfaction and future growth. A customer experience measurement and enhancement program managed by BestMark can make it possible for your company focus and improve on the specific behaviors that your patients appreciate.
BestMark serves many sectors in the healthcare industry, including managed care/health insurance providers; doctors’ offices, clinics and hospitals; assisted living facilities; community meetings; Medicare and Medicaid sales; customer support call and message centers; and more. We’ll help you develop a program to perform the following and more:
- Improve the patient experience across touchpoints
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Improve patient loyalty and advocacy
- Reduce patient defections
- Improve sales agent relationship building and sales skills
- Provide supervisors with coaching tools
- And more
What We Measure
The health of your operation depends on the quality of patient service and levels of compliance your employees deliver. In partnership with you, we’ll customize a program that makes it possible for you to:
- Understand exactly what behaviors look and sound like that improve your patients’ experiences
- Ensure these behaviors consistently occur at every location and/or patient touchpoint
- Identify gaps in training needs
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements to maintain a positive brand image and avoid legal issues
Improve Patient Care and Outcomes
Turn to us to improve your patient experiences with support from our healthcare market research experts, medical mystery shoppers, compliance and long-term care research services and more.